CAC Spring 2020 Annual Appeal
Dear Friend of CAC,
At these challenging times, I sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are in good health.
I want to take a moment and Thank You All for your overwhelming support and engagement with our team as we continue to work remotely.
Despite the challenges that we are all facing, connecting with the community, listening to their needs,
and delivering our programs online, have been CAC's top priority.
CAC team has been working nonstop to deliver quality programs that meet the community's needs.
CAC's Children Choir singing from home to spread joy, Online Calligraphy Workshops, CAC Online Speaker Series, the Arabic Audio Story Series, and online Story-Telling Events, are CAC's current online programs.
CAC Does Not Stop Growing!
We will be launching CAC Arabic Online School starting with a Summer Online Arabic Workshop for all ages! Stay tuned for more details soon!
When life goes back to normal, we want to resume all our regular programs and we plan to launch a theater program for children and youth to be yet another addition to our Arabic language School.
A virtual reality provides an amazing bridge to connect all cultures, where we travel across boarders to celebrate the Arab-American community, culture, and arts, and be creative in teaching Arabic language to children, youth, and adults! However, to be able to sustain all these projects, we need you to stand with us during these difficult times.
You can make a difference in the following ways:
· $100: will help us pay for Arabic language class enrichment materials to engage CAC Arabic School students especially during their online class sessions.
· $150: will help us hold a calligraphy online class.
· $250: will allow us to hold a live online story telling session for children.
· $300: will help us enrich the CAC Children Choir music library with new songs, music sheets and materials.
. $400: will help us continue building and enriching our Arabic language curriculum at CAC's Chestnut Hill location.
· $600: will go toward funding CAC Arabic Online School and developing the online courses.
. $1000: Will support CAC Youth Orchestra Program.
· $2000: will allow us to reschedule CAC 7th Annual Cultural Month and Music Festival!
Please stand with us as a partner in this work. CAC staff and teachers depend on CAC’s ability to sustain its operation and continue to serve the community. Any amount makes a difference and your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the current tax code.
Thank you for your support!
Alma Richeh, LL.M.
Center for Arabic Culture
CAC is a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.
Donations are tax-exempt.
CAC tax ID # is 205-107-584