Date(s) - 05/05/2018
10:30 am - 11:45 am
Center for Arabic Culture
Youth Photography Course
Saturdays from April 15 to May 6, 2018 (Four Sessions)
10:30 am – 11:45 am
Age: 10- 16 years old.
Fee: $120/ student.
Location: CAC Headquarters
191 Highland Av. 6B Somerville, MA 02143
This is a hands-on photography workshop. Students are going to learn how to use the iPhone camera to produce creative photographs in color and possibly in black & white. Students will be introduced to fundamentals of iPhone photography in class, and then emphasis will be placed on take-home assignments that connect photographs to Arabic Culture and Arab- American identity.
In class feedback and constructive criticism will be key to student advancement.
Students will showcase their work during Arabic School graduation on June 3, 2018
In this iPhone workshop, students will learn:
- iPhone Camera App – Settings & Functions
- iPhone Photo Capturing, Editing, & Special Effects
- iPhone Photography Tips & Techniques – Building Your Creative Eye
- Managing Photos in the Camera Roll
- Sharing Photos in the Camera Roll
- Popular Sharing Apps
- Possibly (based on lab availability,) Connecting iPhone & Computers for Sharing & Archiving.
For questions please email us at email@example.com